Thursday 4 April 2013

The Sunbeam





















One of the first things I've had to look at selling in order to effect our move to NZ has been my two vintage cars. This has been such a hard thing to do - they've been in our family since 1977.I know its the right thing to to do, I haven't been able to use them in the last few years hardly at all and there is nothing worse for them than sitting in the garage basically rotting away. I would have had to sell them anyway this year, its just the big E has made it more of an imperative.





















The first to go is the Sunbeam...this is they one that is currently running with a minimal amount of problems. It was really sad to see it being driven away, however I know that whomever buys it is going to love it...

Next is the Bean but that has to go for mechanical work first...that's off at the weekend...

No comments: